Join the 50+ Movement!
Feel Younger ∙ Healthier ∙ Stronger ∙ Joyful
Please help us share this information with a friend!
“My decision to participate in the TSO was a life changer. Exercise and fitness are now a part of me. A part of my identity. It was fun and I really loved being a part of a group that truly appreciates the gifts they have been given at this time in their life.” Jennifer Ford, Race Walking
HOW TO JOIN THE TSO
- Pick one of our sports. Visit www.tnseniorolympics.com/sports-information to see a list.
- Register for one of our events during an open registration period. Visit www.tnseniorolympics.com for details.
- You will receive a confirmation and communication along the way regarding where, when, and how to compete.
Will you be 50 by the end of the calendar year and a TN resident or live within 30 miles of our border? JOIN US!
- District events are held all over the state in the fall of each year. Find your district by clicking www.tnseniorolympics.com/find-your-district
- State finals are held each summer
- A national competition is held every other year.
- Join our mailing list to stay informed of dates, news, and updates. You can join by clicking here.
- If you are brand new to the TSO or were unable to participate in a district game in the fall, please click here and read for more information. Go to WHO is eligible? and scroll down.
- Please note that common questions revolve around finding a doubles partner or team to join. Please click on the link below for assistance.
Be there for the next generation. Never Stop Playing!
Archery ∙ Badminton ∙ Basketball (3 on 3) ∙ Basketball Skill Events ∙ Bowling ∙ Corn Hole ∙ Cycling ∙ Disc Golf
Field Events ∙ Golf ∙ Horseshoes ∙ Pickleball ∙ Racquetball ∙ Road Races ∙ Shuffleboard ∙ Swimming
Table Tennis ∙ Tennis ∙ Track Events ∙ Race Walk ∙ Power Walk ∙ Volleyball
Please be aware that some sports listed are not offered at the district or national level.
For More Information
We are happy to help guide and answer questions!